finally feeling like this project is starting to make some sense…
Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
if i as a retail worker have to work with a dozen cameras pointed at me to deter me from stealing $10, cops should have to work with a camera pointed at them to deter them from arbitrarily maiming and killing people
70 Most Useful Sites on the Internet
Andrea Gibson (via superbunneh)
This.,.. THIS is powerful..
Oak St. and Lyon St. (Traffic)
San Francisco, CA 2014
my mama always taught us to do this 👌
I’m reblogging this because this could actually save someone one day.
Rainer Fetting (German, born in 1949. Lives and works in Berlin)
Oilseed Rape in the Field, 1990
i want to open a book store that is 24 hours and people can finally go out at like 2am and be like “i just finished the first book in the series i need the next one stat” or if people are just having a stressful night and want to be surrounded by books
My favorite part about this post is that someone understands that it’s calming to be surrounded by books
a book nightclub.
Someone make this happen pls.
There is something almost like this in my neighborhood open until 3am but it’s all Serbian and it’s more like a bar after 10pm (dark, live music, alcohol served) and if you’re not Serbian you’ll feel out of place but yeah I guess you could go there and read late at night if you speak Serbian or bring your own book
"Women are more likely to be attracted to personality and men are more likely to be attracted to physical appearance"
woah maybe that’s because we teach women to see men as people and we teach men to see women as objects
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey