lkdfajls;djkfalsdmf,. one of the most annoying things someone can do is not answer their phone/return calls texts. especially if you had plans like um ok thats cool. i just reallyyyy hate when people do that oooohh idc what your excuse is
of things that are relatively inexpensive or free to do tomorrow because i’ve been dubbed activity planner. truth is though, there’s not much in winter that isn’t completely lame. this what i have written down so far:
- ice skating - not giving this up
- art institute is free, idk
- movie -eh we always watch movies
- there’s some kind of free touristy bullshit at navy pier
- i need to get my tattoo touched up
- my humanities project
- play with my dog
- i hate shopping. irrelevant
- maybe just shit downtown?
- it’s supposed to snow. also irrelevant.
- crafts LOL
- OMG LETS GO SWIMMING WHERE CAN WE DO THAT
- stare at the ceiling
it looks long but really it’s all bullshit soooo idk. what’s shit is that in summer it’d be like, yeah lets’ go to the beach or go for a bike ride or go play lacrosse/basketball/soccer/throw things at each other, or eat popsicles on the curb at a block party idk but all of that is free and doesn’t get old nearly as fast as trying to stay warm in the house or doing bullshit tourist crap to distract yourself from the fact that it’s cold and ugly outside.
can you tell i’m ready for summer or at least spring. i love living in chicago but winter is bullshit.
JOIN AND CLICK ATTEND LETS FREAK HER OUT OMG
omg just all the comments on the event wow lmfao please stop this is too much